Do you want to join a company that shares your passion for innovation and progress?
At Exasol, our mission is to make analytics valuable for enterprises with the best analytics database on the planet, and that is how we have grown and nurtured our company into a beautifully diverse family of incredible talent.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help grow and develop our Exasol Platform team. You will be responsible to extend our cluster operating platform, which is responsible to orchestrate databases and worker cluster.
- Platform coordination and how it responds to leaving and joining databases and clusters
- Observability services for the deployments
- Participate in code reviews for your team and other teams
- Create technical designs and build POCs for new efforts
- Establish effective plans and ensure their execution
- Supporting our support engineers with the complex problems
- Be a strong advocate for high code quality, test coverage, maintainability, and reliability
- Be an awesome person to work with; somebody who sincerely empathizes with others
- Very good programming skills in Python
- Good knowledge in Go and/or C++ is beneficial
- Profound knowledge of Linux OS and general compute, network, and storage technologies
- You love working in a Linux environment and are proficient with Linux shell scripting
- You have proven your ability to understand and work on complex, highly distributed systems
- Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code as deployment paradigm (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Comfortable using cloud technologies and strong knowledge in at least one of the following cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills. German language skills are a plus but not essential
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar software engineer role
Exasol is one of the most exciting software companies in Europe and a global technology leader in the Big Data and Analytics market. Our high-performance, cloud-first analytics database gives companies the power to transform how their organization works with data – and turn it into value faster, easier and more cost effectively than ever before.
With an ambitious international team, we help companies of all sizes achieve their goals with data support. Our team is characterized by inventiveness, enthusiasm and curiosity. In order to continue our worldwide expansion, we are looking for employees who want to make a difference and actively shape our dynamic growth.
Team Lead Recruitment EMEA
+49 160 5623416