Data Engineer - E-Commerce Investment Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital and Village Global are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
SellerX' Tech Teams motivation is to develop innovative e-commerce solutions that give us and our brands the decisive competitive edge. We work with an advanced cloud infrastructure, use agile methods and modern approaches for CI/CD. To optimize and automate processes in e-commerce operations and advertising we use state-of-the-art solutions in data integration, machine learning and analytics.
Take your experience to the next level and become part of the SellerX Tech team.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for all types of data management processes (collection, storage, cleansing, preparation, maintenance, accumulation, transfer to business reporting.
- You optimise and develop existing and new data warehouse applications.
- You design and document new data models and best-practice solutions.
- You are responsible for prototyping and implementing new ETL jobs and modeling approaches.
- In addition to technical project management, you advise our other tech teams in Data Management aspects.
- You work hand in hand with data architects and data scientists.
- You ensure that quality, stability and robustness along the entire process chain meet our high standards.
- You have expert knowledge in the areas of data modelling and ETL processes, as well as experience working with REST APIs.
- You have a degree with a focus on the technology environment or completed vocational training in suitable areas.
- You are proactive and have an extraordinary sense of responsibility.
- In addition to your "hands-on" mentality, you score points with a high technical affinity and a strong analytical mindset.
- Your working standards do not suffer in terms of quality, even in hectic times.
- You always have new ideas in mind, but at the same time you are well organised and can easily think your way into a wide variety of topics.
- Fluent English skills are required, both written and spoken (fluency in German is a big plus).
- Competitive salary depending on your experience.
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers.
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture.
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte.
- Ability to build and lead a sizeable team.
Apply today via the
and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.
Agency calls are not appreciated.