Business Intelligence Expert - E-Commerce Investment Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital and Village Global are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in e-commerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
SellerX' Tech Teams motivation is to develop innovative e-commerce solutions that give us and our brands the decisive competitive edge. We work with an advanced cloud infrastructure, use agile methods and modern approaches for CI/CD. To optimize and automate processes in e-commerce operations and advertising we use state-of-the-art solutions in data integration, machine learning and analytics.
Take your experience to the next level and become part of the SellerX Tech team.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
BI Expert (m/f/d)
- You design, implement, optimize and continuously improve ETL processes, data marts, Tableau data sources and dashboards to provide business reports based on various data sources as basis for sustainable and economic business decisions.
- You define and implement rules and standards related to data management and data governance.
- You advise and support the departments in the continuous development of their business intelligence applications.
- You act as intermediate between departments and our data scientists, data engineers and data architects.
- You ensure that quality, stability and robustness along the entire process chain meet our high standard.
- You have a university degree in Computer Science, Software Development Engineering or Mathematics.
- You have profound experience in the area of Business Intelligence, ideally in the consumer goods industry.
- You have resilient knowledge in the field of reporting and visualization and are familiar with one of the following visualization tools: Tableau, QlikSense, or PowerBI.
- In addition to your 'hands-on' mentality, you score points with a high technical affinity and a strong analytical mindset.
- You always have new ideas in mind, but at the same time you are well organized and can easily think your way into a wide variety of topics.
- Fluent English skills are required, both written and spoken (fluency in German is a big plus).
- Competitive salary depending on your experience.
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers.
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture.
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte.
- Ability to build and lead a sizeable team.
Apply today via the
and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.
Agency calls are not appreciated.