Esprit isn’t just an Employer. It is more than a fashion brand, staying true to our core values of sustainability and diversity.
We are looking for personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
to support our team 15222.
What you’ll do:
- You perform data analysis on large scale data sets in the context of marketing data
- You define and provide relevant customer and product master data for personalization and segmentation
- You design, implement and analyze A/B tests to fine tune customer profiling
- You run machine learning projects from start to end
- You develop predictive and analytical models to provide insights to improve our communication with our customers
- You work closely with CRM, Digital marketing, External agencies etc.
- You implement various measures to evaluate the performance of implemented projects/the development of reports
- You constantly observe the market and optimize existing models and technology within the scope of personalization initiatives
Here’s what you’ll need:
- You have an IT degree with focus on business administration or similar qualification with wide professional experience in a comparable position
You have experience with data science programming languages such as SQL, Python, and Pyspark and Microsoft Azure stack : Databricks, Data Lake, Power BI , and SQL Database
You have proficient command of English and fluent command of spoken and written German
- You have the ability to understand and grasp concepts
- You have a hands-on mentality and a solutions and focused way of working
- You are characterized by your structured and analytical way of thinking and understanding
- We have a flexible “Mobile Working” regulation, flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We don’t have a dresscode. Come as you are
- We have an award-winning canteen, where you can get your breakfast, lunch, sweets…
- We offer you 40% employee discount
- We subsidize your public transportation ticket or you can park on one of our parking spots
- We are a great team, which values an open-minded and supportive environment
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. For further questions feel free to contact Kirsten Gröger