Esprit isn’t just an Employer. It is more than a fashion brand, staying true to our core values of sustainability and diversity.
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Product Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 15301)
- You design measurable metrics and KPIs to help support our stakeholders
- You constantly optimize and evolve the business process under your area of responsibility
- You develop reports using BI tools and languages like SQL and Python - helping stakeholders track their achievements and you develop relevant benchmarks as a basis for argumentation
- You act as an expert and first point of contact for analysis of your owned business process (e.g. NOOS, Supply Chain Tracking, Consumer data integration, Production / Orderbook tracking)
- You tell stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data
- You are responsible for the continuous market observation and analysis of all product groups as well as derivation of strategic recommendations for the product management team
- You support in the development of concrete, fact-based product range recommendations and strategies
- You have a degree in Business / Data Science / IT Engineering or a similar qualification with first experience in a quantitative analysis role
- You have SQL skills and advance knowledge of statistical programming languages like Python, R
- You have experience with BI and other related web testing and analytics tools ideal (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.)
- You have advance MS Excel skills with Power Query, PowerPivot and it would be beneficial if you have also knowledge of VBA
- You are able to collaborate with teams in multiple subject areas
- You are characterized by your structured and analytical way of thinking
- You have a hands-on mentality and a structured way of working
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date