We're looking for a motivated and driven Team Lead Data Intelligence (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You lead a team of Data Scientists and Engineers (functional and people management) to develop advanced models and data pipelines for supporting the analytics process of the Data Intelligence team under the Marketing domain.
- You support the product owners of Automated Reporting, Forecasting, Cohort Analysis, Revenue Attribution, Deep Dive Analytics and Marketing Measurement (econometric modelling, MMM).
- You support the budget allocation and steering processes through automation of tasks and enabling data insights extraction.
- You improve our current incrementality analysis developments and experiments, and make the best use of the knowledge gained.
- You ensure that our data pipelines are robust and continuously developed within a scalable environment.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- An advanced degree in applied math, physics, econometrics, statistics, business or related.
- Strong business experience, evidence of improving organizational processes and the ability to interpret and communicate actionable findings to senior management.
- Having leadership mentality and being a team player, including the ability to provide vision, strategic thoughts and motivation.
- A proven track record of applying complex mathematical, statistical and machine learning models to tackle practical business problems.
- Experience in implementing algorithms and data structures in Python, Scala or other mainstream programming language.
- Experience with algorithm design and implementation as well as model optimization.
- Understanding of modern software development techniques is a must in combination with strong data access and management capabilities, knowledge of version control tools.
- Fluent in English, every other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit