Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Telsa is currently looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to design and develop software for its current and next generations of Computerized Maintenance Management System software - tools that help keep Tesla’s manufacturing sites operating at maximum efficiency. Tesla internal applications are homegrown and tightly integrated with each other. You will need to be able to contribute to cross-functional system design and development with a clear vision of quality and scalability.
- Maintenance and further development of the facility management software.
- Maintenance and further development of the warehouse management software.
- Elaboration of structures and processes within the software used.
- Testing and implementing new functions or processes.
- Developing apps and dashboards to monitor facilities.
- Automating processes.
- Creating instructions and training staff on the IT systems used.
- You will be the first point of contact for any questions or suggestions for improvement regarding IT.
- Completed technical vocational training in the automotive sector or comparable.
- Proven Experience with maintenance and ticketing software.
- Experience in Facilities management and technical service is preferable.
- Solid experience with database systems (MSSQL, MySQL).
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of MS Projects and MS Forms a plus.
- Experience in setting up continuous improvement and innovation structures and integrating teams both in a green field and integrating in an existing structure is preferable.
- Reliable knowledge of different disciplines such as mechanical, industrial, automotive and similar disciplines is preferable.
- Success in project management, communications, cross-functional team interaction, and driving results on time is preferable.
- Passionate about Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
- Superior motivation and comfort working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to grow in a cross-functional team environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English