We at Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH (BSDEX) are building Germany ́s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. Bitcoin has disrupted the conventional banking and stock exchange business and generated billions in value in a very short timeframe. The underlying blockchain technology is revolutionizing the handling of assets along the value chain of the financial world. We are now at an inflection point where digital asset trading and ownership is becoming mainstream with strong institutional adoption by major traditional players such as investment banks, asset managers, family offices and other core market participants.
We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. We are looking for experienced software engineers (f/m/d) to join the trading engine team that develops our core trading system at BSDEX.
- You independently take ownership of architecture, code, products, and tools and continuously build, improve and communicate
- You will work on the codebase behind trading engine, fund management services, real-time market data, FIX engine and data platform
- You are passionate about building distributed systems at the intersection of correctness, extreme efficiency, maintainability and resiliency to human and system errors
- You are proficient in any of Go, Rust or C++. Our trading services are written in Go but what matters is your ability to build great software
- You’re familiar with the spirit of functional programming
- You have hands-on knowledge of advanced data structures and algorithms and their trade-offs in time, space and engineering effort
- You have worked with relational, in-memory and distributed datastores
- You build beautiful internal and external APIs and make existing ones better
- Participation and ownership in building the missing piece of infrastructure in Europe to trade digital assets
- Access to resources and colleagues of Boerse Stuttgart and knowledge exchange / collaboration with other digitization projects within Boerse Stuttgart, namely Primary Market / Tokenization, Custody, BISON
- Build software that matters
- Opportunity to build your ideas and shape the technical and product vision
- Professional growth opportunities in a small, growing, well-funded start-up
- Flexible work schedule in a remote-first environment
Sounds good? Please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Github (no need for a cover/motivation letter) and we will get back to you in no time!