We're looking for a motivated and driven Operations Research Analyst (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
The Revenue Management Operations Research team drives improvements in revenue management systems by analyzing forecast and revenue data and implementing creative solutions to increase profitability
- As part of a cross-functional, product-focused team you will be designing techniques to monitor, validate and calibrate the revenue management system outputs, such as forecast and optimized prices.
- You track performance and construct data models/analytical tools to make optimal commercial decisions
- You work closely with several teams and stakeholders to weigh business value against complexity to determine the best suited models and methods
- You monitor user actions (pricing actions, forecast influences) and provide feedback on their impact
- You manage acceptance and provide guidance to various stakeholders involved in system usage.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or similar
- You have experience in Revenue Management applications and systems, in Operations Research or related fields
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You like working with data
- You have an entrepreneurial and analytical way of thinking, a good understanding of numbers and a “hands-on” mentality
- You have expertise in Python and SQL or you are willing to learn
- Hands-on software development experience of metaheuristics is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit