Welcome at CENTOGENE!
We, CENTOGENE GmbH ("CENTOGENE"), are the experts in rare hereditary diseases. We know the genetic basis and the clinical phenotype of genetic disorders inside-out. Our platform is based on the world’s largest curated mutation database for rare diseases. We have an unrivaled global diagnostic footprint, and an unmatched ability to derive diagnostic solutions to accurately identify rare disease patients and accelerate the path to approval for new orphan drugs.
How do we do this? By bringing together more than 500 individuals from 50 different countries to transform clinical and genetic data into medical solutions for patients. We work together at our HQ in Rostock, Germany, and also at additional offices in Berlin and laboratory facilities in Cambridge MA. Our employees - medical experts, scientists, IT professionals, bioinformaticians, technicians, researchers, project managers, and many more - are all passionate about one thing: improving the lives of our patients.
Does this sound like you? If it does, we’d love to hear from you.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of coherent standard reports for our management including C-level executives to support strategic and operational decisions
- Implementation and further development of reporting, planning, and forecasting tools focusing on an integrated controlling process
- Ad hoc business analysis and contribution to key strategic projects
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- Completed studies with a focus on finance and accounting or equivalent education
- 2-5 years of professional experience in finance, management accounting or similar
- Mastering the MS Office environment and a deep understanding of BI-Tools, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and a high sense of responsibility
- Accurate, independent, and solution-oriented way of working
- Communication skills in both English and German
Those advantages are waiting for you at CENTOGENE:
- Talents are individually supported by internal and external trainings
- An international career in a multicultural environment
- Regular company events form us as one team
- In house yoga classes, back exercises and a fitness area are available for free
- Lunch breaks and meetings on our roof terraces feel like vacation when looking at the Warnow
- Bike leasing or job tickets allow an environmentally friendly and reasonable travel to work
- In case of language barriers we offer German and English classes as well as support in finding accommodation to help you get going
- Precaution and financial protection guaranteed by company pension scheme
Applications from severely disabled people with appropriate suitability are explicitly welcome. Severely disabled applicants and equivalent status are given preferential consideration in the event of equal qualification