At a glance
You have a passion for Software Engineering and want to gain practical insights into the backend segment of an international high-tech company? Our Team in Munich is looking for a committed student, who support them in their daily business. This sounds interesting for you? Then don’t hesitate and apply now. We’re looking forward to you!
In your new role you will:
Manage information from Test Engineers and our supplier;
- Maintain an existing database;
- Setup the information extraction engine to structure a set of documents from text into table format;
- Support the visual representation of text or table structured data on request using Tableau;
- Provide alternative visual representation of other data types;
- Help with the creation of technical documentation.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
Currently study engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or something similar;
- Already have gained experience with VBA;
- Are comfortable with analyzing complex datasets and relational data;
- Ideally bring along a background on data visualization; BusinessObjects, Tableau;
- Are well versed in using MS Office;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript
- High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
- In the current situation, we particularly emphasis the health and safety of our employees, which is why we support working from home. Nevertheless, you should not live more than 150 km away from the place of work, so that the location is easily accessible for you.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more