At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We're proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We're a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we're growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Data Team in Berlin. Data Scientists at Ada are strong individuals with scientific approach and technical skills who enjoy working with large data sets. You are comfortable working with both business users and engineers to develop tools and datasets enabling self-service analytics. There are significant opportunities for new team members to emerge as leaders, taking on additional projects and responsibilities with strong performance.
- Implement data science and machine learning solutions, Build appropriate models, data reporting and exploration tools, processes and quality controls to empower your stakeholders to solve their data driven needs
- Benchmark and monitor model effectiveness to identify optimization potentials. Continuously improve model architecture and performance.
- Develop curated data sets that are easily consumed by non-technical users
- Become the subject matter expert and partner with business users and engineers to identify the metrics and attributes required to address broad business needs
- Mentor, coach and support other data scientists spread in product teams across the company
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or other quantitative discipline field with strong academic record
- Strong SQL background and proficiency with Python.
- Solid business acumen, critical thinking and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Experience implementing data-driven solutions to align business goals.
- Our current stack is: GCP, Apache Airflow, BigQuery, MongoDB, Jenkins, Kubernetes. Experience with any of those technologies/tools is a plus point
- Strategic and innovative thinker, able to tailor technical implementations to complex business requirements
- Collaborative and eager to partner with business reporting and engineering to execute optimal solutions
- Excited about working with terabyte sized data sets to design scalable, robust data science and ML solutions
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers. Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Get a chance to develop your career and achieve mastery by working with a diverse and dynamic team, big volume of complex e-health data while ensuring compliance with state and data privacy regulations, multi-cloud environment (we have GCP, AWS and Azure applications). Development budget, internal tech events like hackathons and coding dojos.
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
- Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.