We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Marketing Intelligence & CRM team working on analytical solutions. You are someone who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team in the marketing domain
- You will work with your team to decide on and improve the data architecture (from data extraction, preprocessing, and isolation) to support the Marketing Intelligence projects
- You will ensure that more than 100 employees in the Marketing Department can monitor their campaign performance on a daily level by providing the right data in the right way
- You will support the team to productionize data-intensive products rapidly, exploring new steering methods and testing them in a production environment in quick cycles
- You will work with business and technology stakeholders to evaluate data sources, techniques, and tools teams on solutions for data-driven decision making
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Ideally you have 2+ years experience as software engineer
- You are interested in machine learning or business intelligence projects, having the experience is a big plus
- You have proven experience with Python and proficiency in SQL
- You have experience with queries and database models performance tuning
- You know how to build and maintain data pipelines
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP or other Cloud providers is a plus
- Fluency in English and any other language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!