We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology.
Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more.
With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation. You will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians.
Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer.
- Development of an enterprise Data Warehouse based on the AWS Redshift technology
- Development of cloud-based ETL pipelines
- Definition of database models and design of database tables for clinical and laboratory data
- Integration and further development of database systems in various parts of the company
- Integration of the Data Warehouse with scalable bioinformatics pipelines
- Monitoring and operation of ETL pipelines
- Degree in the field of computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge with SQL and database technologies like Redshift
- Knowledge of Apache Spark deployement
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with R is desirable
- Experience with Pandas, SQLAlchemy and Jupyter Notebooks is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of the English language, German is a plus
- Experience with interdisciplinary teams
- Sustainable way to work
- High sense of responsibility
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays.
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
Please apply online via e-mail and include your salary expectations and current notice period.