We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Your mission is to take care of our data warehouse and helping us to put data products in production
- You develop and maintain data pipelines, as well as defining best practices and standards for deployment
- Together with the team, you are the interface between BI, data science and software development
- You support the company in all topics with regard to data extraction, integration and storage
What we expect from you
- required: Solid educational background in computer science, business informatics, data science, data engineering or similar
- required: At least 2 years of practical experience in the application of Data Engineering (Data Modeling, ELT, ETL, DWH, Cloud, MLOps)
- required: The ability to conceptualize, create and maintain data / machine learning pipelines and deployment
- required: Extensive experience of SQL and programming (e.g. python)
- bonus: Experience with AWS, Stitch and SnowFlake
- required: Absolute team player qualities and the willingness to build cool stuff
- required: Very good verbal and written knowledge of English (German a plus)
What we offer you
- A great place to work: Our modern, charming office in the heart of Munich is just a few minutes walk from the main station and collaborate with a smart, international crowd
- Responsibility: You become an integral part of shaping the future of Ryte through the application of Data Science
- Variety: You will have the opportunity to creatively work with many different data types to tackle a broad range of topics
- Creative time: We offer weekly creative time during working hours for personal development
- Personal Development: Support from Management Board and leaders with the servant leadership mindset and high-quality feedback sessions that provide exciting career- and development opportunities (e.g. workshops, trainings, coaching)
- Reward: An attractive salary model which rewards ambition and success
- Values: a value-oriented and appreciating office culture in an agile organizational structure
- Further Benefits: such as corporate benefits, gym membership, team events, free drinks, get-together, regular company updates, adjustable desks, international exchange, no dress code and lots more