We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our Development Infrastructure team, in order to help them with their goal to increase Engineering Productivity by shortening feedback loops and improving workflow efficiency for our development activities.
You will help achieve this by accelerating the end-to-end engineering lifecycle at Exasol by building tools and platforms, that make it easier to create, build, test, and iterate on secure and highly available software. As a Senior Software Engineer in the Infrastructure team, you will reimagine how our company builds and test software.
- Design and implement new features in our core code generation infrastructure
- Deliver features using test-driven development, writing unit tests, and fast iterations
- Contribute creative workflows and tools to be used by internal and external customers
- Participate in cross-functional team collaboration across multiple development teams
- You are experienced and proficient with the following programming languages: Python, C/C++, Shell
- You are ideally experienced and proficient with at least one functional programming language
- You are comfortable building, deploying, and debugging software with Cmake, Scons, GNU Autotools
- You have deep knowledge of Git and ideally several other software version control systems
- You have solid skills in development for Unix/Linux platforms
- You have advanced knowledge of of gcc, binutils, and glibc
- Working with LLVM, CLANG is not uncommon to you
- You have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- You have good knowledge of at least one major cloud platform
- You have very good written and spoken English skills. German language skills are a beneficial but not essential
- You are an awesome person to work with
Exasol is one of the most exciting software companies in Europe and a global technology leader in the Big Data and Analytics market. Our high-performance, cloud-first analytics database gives companies the power to transform how their organization works with data – and turn it into value faster, easier and more cost effectively than ever before.
With an ambitious international team, we help companies of all sizes achieve their goals with data support. Our team is characterized by inventiveness, enthusiasm and curiosity. In order to continue our worldwide expansion, we are looking for employees who want to make a difference and actively shape our dynamic growth.