We're looking for a motivated and driven Java and DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team owning the network planning web application and will hence directly contribute to the success of the core business.
- You and your team will place the user at the center when developing solutions together.
- You drive the development process using an Agile environment with help from experienced Agile Coaches.
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in pair and ensemble programming, doing code reviews, testing and operations.
- You frequently deliver new versions of the product, using continuous integration and automation.
- You will work with and learn how to use cutting-edge technologies and tools including:
- JVM languages (Java 13, Kotlin, Groovy)
- Spring Boot
- Gitlab CI
- Angular 2+ and others
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have professional experience with Java and related technologies (preferably the Spring ecosystem).
- You have a proven experience with continuous integration and automation.
- Willingness to learn frontend technologies and frameworks.
- Unit, integration and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style.
- You are passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date.
- You are willing to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members.
- You are willing to take responsibility for the product and technical decisions.
- You are fluent in English.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit