We, Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH (BSDEX), are building the first regulated trading venue for digital assets in Germany. Bitcoin, DeFi & Co are changing the banking and exchange business and have become a $1T+ asset class in a very short time. The underlying blockchain technology is revolutionizing the way assets are handled along the financial value chain. We are now at an inflection point where trading and owning digital assets is becoming mainstream and being embraced by large traditional players such as investment banks, asset managers, family offices, and other major market participants are strongly embracing it institutionally.
We set high standards for transparency and security, and provide a reliable and trustworthy framework for trading these new assets. In order to realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d) who are ready to take on responsibility and who bring a good dose of pioneering spirit and courage.
- You take responsibility for our technical operations of the trading platform and drive adoption and consensus amongst stakeholders and team members
- You collaborate closely with your technical stakeholders from Börse Stuttgart to ensure a smooth, reliable and secure running of our platform
- You bring in your ideas and thoughts on technical problems to find best in class solutions and further develop our “devops-culture”
- You support our various product/engineering teams and setup for deployments, interacting closely with our frontend and backend engineers on topics of security, scalability and infrastructure
- You monitor, evaluate and decide on new technologies to be added to our tech stack
- You actively participate in attracting further talent to grow a cutting edge tech team
- You help us to build a highly performing team with startup mindset that manages the tradeoff between risk and progressive ideas
- Experience with cloud environments, deployment processes, containers and container systems (Kubernetes)
- Ideally you have already worked in highly regulated industries/contexts such as the financial industry (i.e. banking, trading, fintech, token economy)
- You are passionate about people and new work philosophies – ideally you have experience in building location-independent teams
- You actively shape and contribute to a healthy team culture based on mutual trust and support and you are fun to work with : -)
- Participation and ownership in building the missing piece of infrastructure in Europe to trade digital assets
- Access to resources and colleagues of Boerse Stuttgart and knowledge exchange / collaboration with other digitization projects within Boerse Stuttgart, namely Primary Market / Tokenization, Custody, BISON
- Build software that matters
- Opportunity to build your ideas and shape the technical and product vision
- Professional growth opportunities in a small, growing, well-funded start-up
- Flexible work schedule in a remote-first environment
Sounds good? Please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Github (no need for a cover/motivation letter)!