HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work on innovative solutions to automate our customers' business processes
- Use state-of-the-art robotics solutions as well as elements of artificial intelligence to generate the optimal result in your projects
- Develop software robots for our customers and work on establishing application lifecycle management
- Work in close cooperation with colleagues to identify the automation potential of processes
- Act as an expert for BPA topics and support the business units with their questions
- Be responsible for the conception and creation of reusable solutions
- Support the continuous development of concepts, methods and tools
- University degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Digital or similar
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in BPA projects or knowledge of conception and implementation with automation technologies
- Project management skills and experiences required
- Interest in process optimization
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication is a must
JOB ID: 20008692Contract & Job type: Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com