HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Our customers are global FMCG companies, emerging brands as well as local players. Operating close to consumers we take inspiration from industry and society megatrends that we translate to adhesive and digital solutions created with consumers in mind
- Become part of our Global Market Strategy Team for Consumer Goods adhesives and manage innovation pipeline & launches, market intelligence and got-to-market strategy for one of our key regions in the packaging & labeling industry
- Our EIMEA region takes the lead for our Sustainable Designs programs looking at reducing carbon footprint, improving circularity, and leveraging the safest material toolbox possible
- In your role you transform market insights into customer and portfolio strategies and develop business programs with the global team that you have full responsibility for in implementation in your region
- Your key stakeholders are the regional Strategic Business Unit management as well technical service, sales and innovation teams with whom you bring to life new product introductions and novel sales strategies, fill white spots and foster excellence in value selling
- Academic Degree in Business or Engineering
- 8-10 years working experience in Marketing, Strategic Sales or Business Development
- Strategic thinking and team play, strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong sustainability mindset
- High affinity for digital tools and new business models
- Excellent English language skills, additionally European language skills are advantageous
JOB ID: 21013539Contract & Job type: Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com