valantic stands for the "digital now". We show our customers what is possible in digitalisation today - from strategy to tangible realisation. Our range of services includes Customer Experience (CX), Supply Chain Excellence, SAP Services, Digital Strategy and Financial Services Automation.
Our recipe for success is based on our 1,200 digital experts, who are organized in expert teams and competence centers at 25 locations.
We are the elements of the digital now.
Circle Unlimited is part of valantic and our refiner of business processes. We develop high-quality and reliable software solutions for this purpose, which are fully integrated into SAP systems and also solve company-specific problems. The cross-industry solutions have a lasting effect and can be used department-specifically, e.g. in the departments of purchasing, human resources, sales as well as legal.
Interested? Come join us now as
Junior Software Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
Your field of action
- Your task as a Junior Software Quality Engineer is to check the functionality of our software solutions
- For this purpose, you define and execute test cases, uncover possible weak points and give a recommendation regarding the usability
- To perform this task, you will set up test environments and keep them up to date
- The conception and maintenance of meaningful test cases is just as much a part of this as the documentation and preparation of the test results
- You will also communicate with colleagues from the development and consulting departments
- In addition, you will support our existing customers and contribute your ideas to the further development of our processes
What distinguishes you
- You have successfully graduated with a degree in business informatics or comparable training
- You have already gained some professional experience (e.g. internships, working student activities) in the field of software testing, preferably in the SAP environment
- You have a good business and technical understanding as well as an interest in complex software solutions
- You are structured, have good communication skills and are a team player
- Your German language skills are very good, your English skills are good
You can look forward to it
- A work-life balance that is right, thanks to home office options and an open ear for your personal concerns
- Innovative projects for TOP customers
- Technology and professional competence at the highest level in the SAP environment
- A friendly team with helpful colleagues
- Creative freedom and short decision-making processes due to flat hierarchies
- Fair conditions, attractive bonuses and employer benefits