Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
For the perfect start after your studies, we offer you a 12-month traineeship. In this traineeship you will receive a comprehensive practice paired with numerous trainings of our entire portfolio. We would like to prepare you ideally for your professional career at Artefact. We are glad to keep you from the beginning as a team member. In addition to our contacts for the entire traineeship, a personal mentor is available to assist you during this time.
Your learning goals
- You will learn everything about planning convincing media strategies, while taking into account the marketing and communication goals of our national and international clients.
- You will learn how to build an optimized digital marketing strategy for companies and how to develop ideal recommended actions based on analyses.
- Further focus is on the cooperation with our online marketing channels (Paid Search, Affiliate, Display, Social Media) and the Data & Analytics Team
- Learn how to realise international projects in regular exchange with our global clients
- Identify the current market situation and carry out market and competitor analyses
- Learn how the individual performance areas of Artefact connect with each other in order to achieve sustainable success for our clients.
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on marketing and/or communication, or a comparable qualification
- In addition to your studies, you have already gained some experience in online marketing
- You enjoy working with numbers and statistics and have a high affinity for the various online marketing channels
- Communication skills and a high degree of initiative are among your personal strengths
- In addition, working with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, is no problem for you
- Native German and a good knowledge in English complete your profil
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!