Your contribution within the team
Our Business Intelligence team creates actionable insights from data for all teams and the management to empower them to make data-driven decisions, with smartly designed reports, data visualizations, and further definition of effective performance metrics. Within your role as a BI Analyst intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging projects and to learn from our Senior Analysts, Intelligence Managers, and Engineers.
What Type of Workout You Can Expect:
- Support the BI team on daily processes to deliver reports and provide always up2date dashboards that support the teams in achieving their goals and driving functional improvements
- Support team members with data analysis and visualization projects to provide insight for teams like Content, Marketing, and B2B
- Support team members on improvement of dashboards, data infrastructure and queries efficiency using SQL (BigQuery), Python, Airflow
- Interpret data to deliver actionable insights and recommend improvements based on these findings
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Recent graduate from a quantitative degree such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematical Economics or Mathematics
- Ideally, you have basic experience with data analysis, preferably using Python, SQL, and Tableau
- Clarity, openness, and enthusiasm in communication with colleagues across domains
- Understanding that clean data is not falling from the sky & be willing to get your hands dirty in order to increase data quality
- Willingness to learn and develop further
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
The Gymondo Membership (AKA Interview Process):
Just like a fitness program, it takes time to see results. Be patient—it could take up to 4 weeks to receive an offer.
- Your first workout: A friendly call with the People’s team to get to know you.
- Let’s bump up the intensity: If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll send you a work-related task to dive deeper into a specific topic.
- Keep going strong: If you nail the task, we’ll schedule an interview with the team lead to discuss your assignment and dive deeper into the topic.
- Your last rep: Once you’ve wowed us with your strength and endurance, we’ll schedule a team interview so you can meet our amazing colleagues.
Benefit From the Gymondo Workout Package:
- Set your own workout schedule: Make use of our flextime and home office options and take 30 days paid vaca on us.
- Boost your endorphins: Enjoy in-house fitness classes, a free Gymondo membership and a sponsored gym membership.
- Need some serotonin? Get involved in our regular team events, game nights and virtual Friday beers.
- Train your brain: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our annual €1000 development programs.
- Cholesterol-free zone: Dig into healthy snacks and wash them all down with the help of an office espresso machine.
- Track your success. We value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively.
Apply for this position
Gymondo is a leading health and fitness app offering short and effective workouts and customized meal plans to users united by the desire to get fit and feel happy. We understand the obstacles people face on their fitness journey and empower them to create life-long healthy habits and routines. From our beautiful headquarters in Berlin, we seek to revolutionize the online fitness world.
- On LinkedIn, you can discover who you will work with and explore insightful articles on how we work #together.
- Follow us on Instagram to stay up-to-date. We challenge you to do a workout and tag us in your post!
- Do you want to be supported to reach your health and fitness goals by our Gymondo community? Join our Facebook group.
- Do you want to know what it's like working at Gymondo? Read our reviews on Glassdoor.
- Do you want to get to know our trainers? Go behind-the-scenes by visiting our Youtube channel.
- Do you want to see our Engineering Team work? Check our GitHub.