Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1,000 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Project responsibility for a wide range of analyses, studies, and projects related to the topic of eCommerce
- Plan, conduct, and create eCommerce Reports (report language English) along all study phases, which includes overall project management responsibilities, study preparation, design (storytelling), execution, and responsibility for outcomes
- Assist in the strategic development of ecommerceDB Reports, which includes generating ideas, developing solutions, and communicating with customers and partners
- Design marketing material and assist in marketing activities relating to ecommerceDB Reports
- Demonstrate proficiency in the areas of complex datasets and plausibility checks
- Prepare organized, clear, and high-quality analysis results in PowerPoint and Excel
- Successful completion of studies (bachelor's degree / master's degree) in economics, social sciences, or a comparable subject
- At least 2 years of work experience, ideally in a business consultancy, business development division, or in the field of market analysis
- Outstanding analytical skills and a keen intellectual grasp
- Affinity for eCommerce topics and interest in market trends, online stores, and business models in the digital industry are a plus
- Strong sense and understanding of business models and economic contexts (business sense)
- High level of self-initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent work approach
- Entrepreneurial intellect and the personal ambition to design new services and products, contribute ideas, and grow with us
- Highly reliable, flexible, communicative, and team-oriented personality
- Confident knowledge of MS Office with especially strong expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Business-fluent knowledge of German and English
The Strategic Market Insights team at Statista creates exclusive, data-driven content in the form of market models, expert surveys, and in-depth reports about countries and current topics. Our products include Market Outlooks, with industry insights and growth trends for more than 150 countries, the Company DB, which covers more than 15 million companies, and the Global Consumer Survey featuring consumer data for 55 countries and 11,500+ consumer brands. In addition, our ecommerceDB.com database offers customers a unique tool for eCommerce market analyses, benchmarks, and lead generation.