Why SoftwareONE?:SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland.With around 7.700 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers.
Junior Business Engineer (gn)
contract: full-time, start date: as soon as possible, location: Leipzig, other options with approx. 80% remote possible
- "Data is the currency of the future" - This position works to implement our enterprise data strategy
- this is a role for someone who wants to grow either in the field of software development (web applications, databases), or in the field of conceptual design and technical project management
- this role is part of a team that has been consistent for 5 years and would like to see new ideas and input with the help of this new hire
- this role requires both German and English language skill. The internal meetings and project coordination take place in German. In English all customer project communication takes place ("customers" in this case are "colleagues").
- you analyze our internal business processes and advise our customers (your colleagues) on compliance and ensuring data quality and process optimizations
- you support projects in the enterprise data environment, starting with data analysis up to data cleansing, creation of evaluations and monitoring of data quality
- you create concepts, decision templates, documentation and change requests
- you support functional tests and end user trainings
project and tasks you would support us with, for example:
- harmonization of globally used master data, analysis and enrichment of customer data
- defining data quality guidelines and monitoring compliance as part of our "Data Catalog" project
- support and consulting of other departments within the SoftwareONE Group regarding data cleansing and data quality guidelines (e.g. Procurement, B2B, Sales, ...)
What we need to see from you:Your working experience:
- experience in handling the Microsoft 365 software suite and included MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- experience in analysing and designing IT processes or willingness to acquire these
- (basic) experience in analysing and structuring (large) amounts of data
Kowledge & Certifications:
- knowledge in using ERP-systems (such as Axapta, Navision, SAP, etc.)
- basic skills in handling databases (such as MS SQL) / Database management systems
- basic skills in project management and willingness to acquire more of these
- a completed education (ideally in the IT or commercial field) or you are a career changer with a strong affinity to IT with some years of work experience
- very good German skills
- good English skills (verbally / written)
- being able to work independently and self-motivated
- able to recognize correlations and derive processes from them
- cross-cultural competence
What we have to offer
- lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- modern technical equipment for flexible and location-independent working
- working with colleagues and customers from different countries and cultures
- flexible, trust-based working time models
- an employee share and recommendation program
- free language lessons (also possible during working hours)
- further training support in the form of grants and special leave days
- individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counseling
- team events and company parties
- employee appreciation program 'Motivosity'
- individual dress code and free supply of fruit, drinks and rolls
- and many more...
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your compelling application documents, including information on your availability (starting date) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.
If you have the feeling that the position does not suit you...
... you can still choose between two further options:
- You submit your application and together we have a look on other open jobs that might be a better match with your wishes and skills. Perhaps we can find another opportunity to starting your journey at SoftwareONE.
- You know someone who is even better suited for this job? Then feel free to use our referral program: Send us the application of your contact and receive a cash bonus if your referral is successful. (You can find more information about our program ConnectONE here).
What you should really know about us.:Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.What we expect from our employees:Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”