WHAT YOUâ€™LL BE WORKING ON:
- You will be able to work with cutting edge video processing algorithms, cross platform development environments, logical & control structures, data management and processing algorithms, and gain a wide experience of software engineering techniques on multiple platforms.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in all stages of the product engineering process â€“ Planning, design, development, and testing for any of our hardware and software products.
- You will work with Elgatoâ€˜s cross-platform development and test environment and can help improve this environment with new ideas for system design, quality assurance, debugging, statistical insights into device behavior, profiling and performance optimization.
- You may specialize in one area of software development, but you will be working in an Agile environment solving complex problems with the expectation that your knowledge, intuition and initiative helps the team deliver the best possible implementations.
- You will have responsibility to define all stages of your work with your team and ensure you deliver a tested and testable solution. You will plan your own work and organize your own tasks with your team.
WHAT WEâ€™RE LOOKING FOR:
- You will be familiar with C++ for desktop applica- tions and we are looking for any experience with algorithms, concepts and techniques in the field of audio and video streaming systems, structuring large cross platform desktop applications or soft-ware systems design & testing. We are continuously improving our CI/CD systems and are interested in your experiences here.
- Self-motivation. We like our engineers to be able to plan and structure their own work inside autonomous teams and take full ownership of their tasks.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; German skills are an advantage.