The Premier Technical Support Manager role is a managerial position within the Lenovo Premier Support team based out of Essen, Germany. As a Lenovo Premier Technical Support Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering exceptional levels of customer service to our Premier support customer base. In this role, you will lead a team of Premier Technical Support Specialists to deliver best in class support to Lenovo Premier customers.
- Over email, online chat and phone, your team will be accurately diagnosing reported problems within the client product portfolio (notebooks, desktops & tablets), dispatching parts and or an engineer to site as needed.As the primary owner of the technical support team, you have to keep the team’s technical skillset through continuous technical training, skills upgrading, and regularly sharing of best practice to upkeep professional service customer experience of the Premier Technical Delivery team.
- Utilising the feedback from the reporting and knowledge gained, you will reimagine existing processes to improve efficiency, quality and effectively manage cost of service delivery, setting up new processes as needed.
- You will closely monitor service activity and performance to the service level KPI’s, escalating issues to appropriate teams and service providers. Additionally, developing and presenting analysis / results /actions for the service metrics within the required timeframes, and constantly striving to improve our end customer experience will be one of your responsibilities.
- As our Premier Technical support Manager, you will be an active advocate for our Customers’ services needs within the business. Therefore, you will be communicating with all levels of customer representatives as well as all levels of Sales and Services leadership within Lenovo.
- Responsible for day-to day management of Premier Support staff, shift management, personal development, technical training and general people management related duties
- Performance management and coaching within the Lenovo framework, including meeting timelines for consolidation and review
- Lenovo uses a strong KPI methodology of managing performance within the services organisation. You will be strongly familiar with using dashboards and deep diving misses to continually improve service delivery to our Premier customer base.
- Data analysis, using the provided reports and data sets to form opinions and plans for continuous improvements
- You will design and ensure delivery of training programs to keep in front of emerging technologies and ensure the technical team is best of breed.
- Customer Experience:
- Customer Experience is what drives our support organisation. You will be able to identify issues leading to less than optimal customer support experiences, and be an agent for change to resolve the root cause.
In this role, you will be reporting to Senior Professional Services Manager.
- Superior knowledge of PC technology, market trends, other vendor competition, sales strategies and management principles.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior executive to CXO level personnel
- Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs and PC technologies
- Excellent organisation skills, must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously in a demanding and changing environment.
- Ability to build effective teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organisation required.
- Business fluent German and English
What Lenovo can offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Access to trainings for personal development
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package and
- Performance based rewards
About Lenovo Premier Support Services
Lenovo first class Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical know-how and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.