We are looking for an Image Analysis Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to work in a thriving start-up that provides clients with a cutting-edge healthcare solution. You will become an essential part of our Technology Team and you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of new core features for our machine. Join us on a mission of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past!
- You develop 2D-/3D- segmentation methods as well as methods for identifying and quantitatively describing anatomical structures in 2D-/3D-images.
- You take care of the optimization of methods for real-time processing, automatic analysis as well as post-processing of visual data and software for controlling imaging.
- You keep track of the entire pipeline from the input of the data to fine-tuning algorithms for our plant.
- You derive specifications and requirements for our engineers.
- You work closely with Pathology Personnel to understand the marking of samples
- You are proficient with Matlab
- You are fluent in at least one of the programming languages (Python, C++, Java)
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in image analysis, objective image quality measurement, and testing
- You have several years of experience working in regulated industries (Medical Devices, IVDs, Healthcare, or Pharmaceutics)
- You have a basic understanding of camera, microscopy, and photography principles
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in the fast-paced environment of a start-up.
- You are fluent in English
Nice to have:
- You have algorithm development experience for complex, mathematically intensive systems
- You have experience in simulation and validation of algorithm performance
- You are experienced with optimization, estimation, and scientific computing
- You have experience with Numerical Methods and Inference models (i.e., Markov Chains, Monte Carlo methods, etc.) in application to large datasets
- To the Top: At inveox, we don't see our employees as resources, but as talents! That's why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and a mobile-office option
- Meet & Mentor: At inveox you work together with experienced experts, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts, and receive an introduction to the German start-up community
- Learn & Grow: In addition to supporting within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
- Team Spirit: You can look forward to team lunches and barbecues in the warm months, fitness sessions together, a Christmas gathering, a summer party, and lots of team events
Unsere Mitarbeiter sehen wir als den lebendigen Kern unseres Unternehmens. Ihnen eine dynamische, spannende, vor allem aber unterstützende und wertschätzende Atmosphäre zu bieten, in der ihre persönlichen Eigenschaften neben ihrer fachlichen Expertise gleichermaßen gesehen und geschätzt werden ist uns ein Anliegen. Wir sind ein Team von über 80 Experten aus mehr als 20 Nationen. Gemeinsam sind wir inveox!