What you can expect…
- Design & maintain data model, ensuring data quality & accuracy
- Comprehend, extract, automate processes and model information from complex data sources to deliver business insights and recommendations
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts
- Define use cases in collaboration with business partner to drive performance understanding and transparency through set KPIs and data visualization
- Collaborate with local & regional IT to identify opportunities for process improvement & data model development
- Drive data transformation within DACH acting as ambassador for D&A, bringing added value through data analysis and recommendation
- Work hand in hand with business teams such as digital marketing, ecommerce, sales or operations teams.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics with minimum 2 years of experience
- Ability to relay analytical insights to (senior) business stakeholders with various levels of data & analytics knowledge
- Curiosity, creativity, and passion for surfacing real-world trends in media, marketing, technology, and consumer behavior and the curiosity and passion to keep up with macro news and trends
- Advanced knowledge of data science languages (R, Python, SQL), data visualization tool (PowerBI)
- Strong business acumen, communication skills and stakeholder’s management skills
- Team oriented, hands on, highly collaborative and able to build cross-functional relationships
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, DataStudio and alike is a plus
- Experience as data product owner or project manager of data solutions is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the three Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition and Waters on one corporate mission: „Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.“ Nutricia Milupa GmbH, based in Frankfurt am Main and Erlangen, is part of the Danone Group as our Division for Specialized Nutrition and stands for expertise in the field of healthy nutrition for babies/toddlers as well as medical-dietary treatment for all ages. Our successful brands include Aptamil, Milupa, Fortimel and many more.
What we can offer you…
- Mobility- and lunch-budgets, occupational disability insurance, good connections to public transport, access to corporate benefits and discounted offers for Danone employees (including travel, events and shopping)
- An international, innovative company in which individual strengths are continuously promoted through transparent career opportunities as well as diverse training and further education offers
- Central, modern office with open space and community kitchen, table kicker and free provision of water, coffee, tea, yoghurts and fruit. In addition, the possibility to work Corona-compliant in our offices or - depending on the current situation - out of the home office.
- Respect and team spirit on all levels, the Danone PME family service, individual health budget, focus on health & well-being with various activities and cooperation as well as regular events in order to exchange & celebrate successes
„Each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want to live in.“ EMMANUEL FABER
Do you agree? Then apply online now. Your contact person, Raphael Foyse, is looking forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at +49 69 719 135- 151.