For our Contract Implementation and Settlement Team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
- Operational responsibilities concerning back office activities: analysis of complex commercial contracts (wholesale, power and gas) within the agreed terms and conditions and ensuring data consistency and/or data implementation.
- Providing front-to-end settlement operations preparing and sending invoices, checking and processing invoices in SAP (IS-U)
- Ensure coordination with internal and/or external business partners such as front and middle office and external customers.
- Preparation of reports, analyses, key performance indicators (KPIs) and presentations
- Support in development and implementation of functional topics (e.g. enhancements)
- (Sub-) project management as well as collaboration with other teams in projects
- Identification of optimization potentials
- Take-over and handling special tasks according to operational requirements