Do you like to translate customer requirements into IT solutions? Are you passionate about delivering the best experience to Infineon customers? At Infineon, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst, who takes our Marketing Automation with focus on virtual events to the next level: if you have an eye for the big picture, like to bring in new ideas and want to develop them in a global environment, we are looking forward to your application!
In your new role you will:
- Consult and guide our Sales & Marketing and Communication departments regarding the requirements and the design of solutions in the area of Marketing Automation
- Manage projects for proof of concepts and development/configurations of prototypes together with internal and external experts
- Design solutions for Marketing Automation around customer journeys with a specific focus on virtual tradeshows and conferences in the area of digital demand generation
- Ensure operations of Marketing Automation solution in close cooperation with internal and external suppliers
- Present and discuss results on different management levels within IT and with our internal customers , e.g. Sales & Marketing, Communications or Human Resources
As a true team player, you cooperate across boundaries, appreciate the contributions of other team members and respect their different attitudes and points of views. At the same time, you have a clear notion of how innovative IT solutions contribute to the commercial success of the company. In order to reach best results, you establish lasting relationships with your customers and listen actively to their thoughts and ideas. Furthermore, you know how to balance those requirements with technical or legal possibilities – and you are able to show them the added value of our available solutions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Informatics , Computer Science , Data Science , Business Administration or a similar field , ideally with a focus on Marketing
- Several years of experience related to Online Marketing, Web Analytics and
preferred in the area of B2B lead generation , additional experience in B2C would be a plus
- Practical experience in defining and implementing marketing automation concepts including tracking, marketing newsletters, form generation, campaigns, lead management, etc.
- Experience in supporting Eloqua and/or Pardot solutions, including vendors and suppliers’ management, assets management, users and security management, etc.
- Technical experience with HTML/CSS, REST API and Web Protocols
- Preferable experience with Analytics and Data Integration Solutions like Google Analytics , Adobe Analytics , and business intelligence solutions as well as with Microsoft Dynamics , Hotjar, Adobe Experience Cloud and OpenCMS
- Fluent English language skills, basic German language skills would be a plus
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more