Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Understanding commercial processes in sales , marketing and service area
- Creating user stories for individual and E2E commercial processes
- Conceptualization, design and modeling (data and function modeling) of suitable process solutions using appropriate methods
- Defining acceptance criteria and test scenarios
- Documentation and testing of the developed solution (functional test)
- Performing UAT (User Acceptance Test) with users in different countries and collecting their feedback
- Accompanying the roll-out of solutions and features as part of new releases
- Data definition and control of the data landscape in CRM
- Trend analysis of data usage and data integrity to ensure consistently high data consistency and quality
- Degree in Business management, computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject
- Min 2 years of professional experience in the field of commercial process analysis, commercial process design, Salesforce, CRM, IT architecture or comparable experience with IT architecture, especially in the Salesforce CRM environment
- Good knowledge of software development process and structure
- Good technical understanding of the Salesforce sales and service cloud, marketing cloud knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in process of change management
- High communication and coordination skills
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible, team player, committed, resilient and persuasive
- Very good knowledge of English, German knowledge is an advantage
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.