Hi. We're Ada. Our app and enterprise solutions are improving human health across the globe. So far, we've helped 10 million people look after themselves, and our partnerships across healthcare continue to convert medical knowledge and clinical accuracy into better health outcomes. Would you consider joining our diverse and inclusive team to improve health outcomes globally? Your work could help millions of people, including yourself: Studies show that having a higher sense of purpose is linked to a longer, healthier life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst (f/m/x) to join the Data Team at Ada Health. This role will be responsible primarily for understanding external and internal customers major challenges. By undertaking qualitative and quantitative analysis of user feedback received through multiple channels and identifying opportunities for optimisation and growth, the Data Analyst supports Ada Health's commitment to continuous improvement, high medical quality and safety.
- You will be responsible for extracting and analysing data from our various data sources, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques you will produce insights that help us improve the customer experience of our products, which include regulated medical devices
- You will own your research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision makers ensuring you deliver a clear message that product, safety, and other relevant teams can act upon
- Inspecting and measuring customer experience performance and taking relevant actions
- Discuss with all stakeholders their on-site tracking and reporting needs. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible
- Liaise with the Customer Experience and Medical Safety Teams to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed, and triaged for action
- Provide regularly customer insights to the wider Marketing team
- Improve analytical tools/technologies to facilitate a world-class customer experience
- Identify and recommend new 3rd party tools to integrate with the core architecture
- Working experience in UX/UI analysis with previous experience across products, verticals or brands
- Technical skills and ability to get, clean up, crunch and visualise data. Experience with SQL, Python and Tableau (or other BI tools) is a big advantage.
- Good understanding of the customer life cycle, customer satisfaction metrics and how to develop customer performance across the organisation
- Top analytical skills — you approach data with the right questions, recognising trends
- Excellent presentation skills — comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders and confident to defend your findings in a discussion
- Ideal but not essential, a graduate in a quantitative/social science subject or similar
- Ideally some experience working within the healthtech, SaMD, or wider healthcare sector
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise ideas and develop collaborative solutions