The ZEISS Data & Analytics Team as part of the ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners acts as a global data broker for any information need and analytical job within the ZEISS business segments. We drive the further expansion of our digital units and contribute to the cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions at ZEISS. Our team is based between Munich, Oberkochen and Berlin.
- be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, which ensures the construction and evolution of our (big) data architecture and data analytics platform
- collaborate with Data Scientists, Software Developers and Product Owners to drive digital products
- be responsible for the connection, transformation and blending of data and you will create harmonized data models and communicate them using suitable visualizations
- utilize on premise tools as well as Cloud based software
- help to operate and support the productive environments (DevOps)
- demonstrated practice in SQL, Linux-Shell and Python or R or Scala
- strong experience in working with at least one of the following Cloud Service Providers: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- a degree in a MINT field or an equivalent educational background
- around 3 years of experience in the shaping and development of data analytics platforms
- know-how in relevant ETL- and Visualization Tools
- skills in Infrastructure Automation e.g. Terraform, ARM etc. are beneficial
- strong communication skills in English as well as German with ability to effectively explain the relevant concepts and technologies
- an interest in working with agile and interdisciplinary development teams
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.