The UX research team at Flixbus is looking for a new team member who will help us drive the culture of innovation and experimentation at FlixBus. You will work in a team of passionate user advocates and support on a daily basis UX designers, data analysts and product owners. We believe in knowledge sharing as a way to grow professionally. That’s why we’re looking for a person who will be happy to show their ways and share their expertise with the rest of our UX community.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Apply a creative mix of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to facilitate a deep understanding for our customers.
- Synthesis survey based findings with relevant qualitative insights and collaborate with teams to make them actionable and influence the decisions made on product initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with multiple work streams.
- Coordinating and monitoring the UX outcomes and metrics of multiple projects by collaborating with product analysts, designers, researchers, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our Data Analytics team to identify quantitative insights that inform new hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways to key research stakeholders.
- Be familiar or have experience working with analytics tools, e.g. Google analytics, Google Firebase and Hotjar.
- Coach and upskill researchers and non-researchers by proactively sharing expertise, techniques, and knowledge.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant product research experience or experience in an applied research setting.
- Strong experience scoping and running mixed-method research studies (both qualitative and quantitative) with emphasis on designing, executing and analyzing survey based research.
- Good understanding of data aggregation and visualization via Spreadsheets or Power BI.
- Confidence working with statistical analysis and explaining your process in a clear, plain language.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent English and German language skills. We work in English in the company, but German is necessary for research studies in the German market.
- Experience in quantitative research methods and experiment design. Experience using relevant data tools like R, SQL, or Python is a plus.
- Experience in app tracking methods and conducting A/B tests is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
- Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.