Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1,000 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Leading, conducting and analyzing of collaborative projects with international media partners with a focus on South Korea
- Self-directed idea generation, solution development and communication with customers/partners
- Researching & analyzing internal and external primary and secondary data
- Efficient and clear presentation of results in PowerPoint and Excel
- Creation of models and forecasts
- Location: Hamburg / Berlin
- Completed studies in economics or social sciences or a related discipline (Bachelor/Master)
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Korean (preferably native speaker), as well as very good knowledge of English and German. Further language skills are an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in an agency, a start-up or in market analysis
- Initial experience in project work and management is an advantage
- Very good analytical / quantitative skills, a high degree of initiative and a high-quality standard
- Self-reliance, flexibility, commitment, team spirit and sense of ownership as well as strong communication skills
With more than 150 analysts, the Research & Analysis department offers our corporate clients individual research and analyses as well as market research services and produces notable industry rankings and top lists for renowned media partners around the world (www.statista-research.com).