What the job is about
As a (Senior) Web-Analyst you will be responsible for the tracking landscape of our online channels. In collaboration with Marketing, Product Management, IT and Data you will shape the tracking systems, KPIs and reports and drive data driven business steering.
What you’ll do
- Implementing solutions in Tag Management
- Systems, QA & error handling
- You continuously define relevant KPIs due to our business goals and introduce best practices that benefit the team and data quality
- You support AB and multi-variant testing activities by defining tracking concepts, relevant success measures and creating analyses alongside
- You manage and ensure the availability of attribution and campaign data (e.g. integration of new marketing pixels)
- You are the project lead for larger tracking projects together with the main stakeholders
- You manage and continuously develop the key reports for the company in the Webtracking Tool
- You organize workshops and trainings for internal users to encourage self-service web analytics
What you bring
- 3 years of professional experience in web analytics, tracking and data analysis
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role with experience in the data-driven management of e-commerce
- You have the ability to derive concrete project plans and next steps, even for complex business questions
- You have a basic technical know-how in HTML, CSS; Java Script
- You have excellent analytical skills and are able to translate/communicate complex issues
- You are able to work structured and autonomous combined with a hands on mentality
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who wants to help Mister Spex continuously grow in capabilities, insight and user experience
What we offer
- Opportunity to have a big impact in a company transforming the eyewear industry
- Expert role with the ability to apply your knowledge in a dynamic and fast growing company and to move things forward
- You will be a part of our Data team (BI and Data Science), but will collaborate closely with all departments
- Ability to mentor your colleagues with Webtracking Know-How and influence their roadmap
- Support to constantly stay at the edge of development via (external) networks and trainings
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.