Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1,000 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- During your trainee program, you will have the chance to work in 4–5 different teams, where you will learn about our different products, such as our Market Outlooks, the ecommerceDB, the Global Consumer Survey, or the Company DB
- Collaborating on multi-faceted, international market and forecast models, as well as carrying out analytical tasks
- Research and analysis of external data and trends
- Development of company and market analyses
- Fast and accessible processing of the results in PowerPoint and Excel
- Supporting the development of content for the Statista platform, e.g., in the form of white papers, reports, and newsletters
- The opportunity to assist with automated data cleansing & transformation
- Collaborating on cross-departmental tasks, such as answering customer inquiries, independently writing newsletters, and updating special reports
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility for individual tasks and small projects
- Recently completed university degree in economics, social sciences, or a related discipline (bachelor’s/master’s)
- A data-driven mindset and a strong analytical approach
- Confident using the Microsoft Office package, in particular strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are an advantage
- Basic programming knowledge, e.g., in Python, is an advantage
- Highly perceptive, with the ability to familiarize yourself on a variety of topics quickly and in a detailed manner
- Very good analytical/quantitative skills, a high degree of initiative, and a high standard of quality
- An independent and reliable work ethic, as well as high resilience, flexibility, and team spirit
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- The trainee program is designed for a duration of 12–18 months
The Strategic Market Insights team at Statista creates exclusive, data-driven content in the form of market models, expert surveys, and in-depth reports about countries and current topics. Our products include Market Outlooks, with industry insights and growth trends for more than 150 countries, the Company DB, which covers more than 15 million companies, and the Global Consumer Survey featuring consumer data for 55 countries and 11,500+ consumer brands. In addition, our ecommerceDB.com database offers customers a unique tool for eCommerce market analyses, benchmarks, and lead generation.
International TeamAttractive locationsPersonal developmentProfessional developmentEventsFood & Beverages