Do you work diligently to make things better, faster and more efficient? Would you like to be part of our success story? We are looking for an expert in methods and tools in product engineering to strengthen our international team and need your expertise. The department is globally responsible for business processes, the development of methods and the preparation and execution of corresponding improvement projects for product engineering tasks in manufacturing (front-end / back-end) and the divisions.
Your future job includes:
- Development, improvement and sustaining of methods and related tools for Data analysis inclusive On-the-job guidance for users;
- Use of classic statistical and advanced data analysis methods as well as AI (artificial intelligence) to automate data analysis processes;
- Identification of new method application areas in working fields of product engineers inclusive requirement management;
- Participation in global software projects with internal partners with a focus on specification, software acceptance and provision for the user ;
- Participation in evaluations of internal and commercial software solutions.
You excel in teamwork by quickly establishing a trusting and constructive working relationship. Together in the team, you are always looking for the best solution and drive ideas forward until they are fully implemented and applied. Furthermore, you can abstract complex topics without any problems and are able to communicate them to your partners and colleagues in a condensed way.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Successfully completed a university degree in mathematics, computer science, information and electrical engineering, physics or in a related technical or scientific field;
- More than 6 years of professional experience in the manufacturing environment of semiconductor products , preferably in the area of product, process engineering, product development or in the area of data analysis;
- In-depth knowledge of statistical data analysis;
- Gained experience in automation of data analysis workflows in Python, R, MATLAB or commercial software solutions ;
- A willingness to travel internationally on an occasional basis;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English .
Our only site in which frontend and three different back-ends come together