FARO innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archeological sites and many more.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
We are looking for: a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who is looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
- Leading edge technology
- A team of Aces to work with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Experience with continuous integration software, e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, in combination with development of native desktop applications
- Proficient knowledge in software development tooling and pipelining
- Knowledge in scripting languages is a strong plus, e.g. PowerShell, Python
- Experience with C++ and object oriented programming is a plus
- Academic Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related disciplines
- Strong communication skills, open minded
- Passion for software development in a team
- Strong problem solving competence and systematic approach
- Excellent English language skills, good German skills are desirable
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Work with an interdisciplinary team on continuous integration and continuous delivery of native desktop software
- Take responsibility in an agile environment to continuously improve our software development process
- Shape our solution and processes with your own ideas and creativity to support our customer-centered software product development
- Learn and apply new technologies and trends, like virtualization, dockerization, infrastructure as code, to optimize and modernize our tool chains
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- In general, an unlimited contract
- Flexible working time
- Training opportunities
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events and benefits (e.g. bicycle program, health and safety fairs, sponsored sports events and charity runs (not for Portugal therefore meal allowance, health insurance for employee and family), free beverages, and fresh fruits)
As an employee of FARO, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
If you have a passion for high-end technical products, we want to talk to YOU! Join the most trusted team in 3D measurement technology www.faro.com/careers