We are Lingoda. Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master English, German, French, and Spanish and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Lingoda is the #1 trusted online language school and the biggest in Europe, globally acclaimed for our “language learning tools.” We offer flexible, high-quality, 24/7 live online classes taught by native-speaking teachers all around the world.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to private and group classes!
We are currently looking for a Lead Data Analyst (m/w/d) based in Berlin.
Your mission with us
Leading a team of great Data Analysts to create and scale Lingoda’s world-class business intelligence analytics.
You will achieve this by
- Managing a growing team that currently consists of 4 Data Analysts.
- Coaching the Data Analyst team to create great data products such as self-serve analytics, as well as provide impactful insights.
- Working with stakeholders in the Marketing, Product, Operations and Finance department to capture requirements.
- Providing insights for cross-functional initiatives and strategic questions.
- Building on existing agile processes to scale the creation of self-serve analytics and insights across cross-functional workstreams.
- Coaching team members and stakeholders in different aspects of agile methodologies, including running SCRUM sprints, writing user stories and refining the backlog.
You bring to Lingoda
- A Master Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business or Data Analyst.
- Certification as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner, Agile Coach or Team Lead in an agile environment.
- Ability to gather requirements, specify and delegate tasks, as well as evaluate and develop team members.
- Ability to run multiple scrums simultaneously to support our need for scaling.
- Deep knowledge of self-serve analytics and understanding how to scale this across an organization in a period of hyper-growth.
- Ability to specify KPIs, perform exploratory analysis and gain insights from data.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Spreadsheets
- Nice to have: Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Python
You add to our culture with
- Experience managing remote, multicultural teams and projects.
- A passion for data products that inspire great strategy and execution.
- A lateral thinker who is observant of your environment.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German is a plus.
- An agile mindset.
At Lingoda, we are proud of
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Nana, and feel free to reach out to her on +4930 16639436.