Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The finance team is responsible for a range of administrative and operational tasks at Mytheresa. This team is broken down into administrative roles such as accounting, controlling and corporate finance, as well as analysis by the business intelligence team. From an operational perspective, the payments and customs teams ensure a smooth and secure order process by managing all transactions with our customers and processing merchandise outside of the European Union. This team also manages all our legal topics.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time Team Leader Business Intelligence (f/m/d) based in our head office in Munich.
- Manage, mentor, and support our growing BI team, consisting of Developers and Analysts; you will directly report to our CFO.
- Presenting complex topics at various organizational levels being our single point of truth
- Design and develop metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards to drive business decisions.
- Ensure data integrity and data quality.
- Definition and development of the technical BI architecture.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the overall end-to-end data driven architecture.
- Empower the team to define value-creating projects autonomously and presenting the findings proactively.
- Further development of the BI organization in terms of product development, user training as well as business consulting.
- Close collaboration with and support of internal stakeholders (e.g. analytical driven departments like Performance Marketing and the management board).
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Applied Math or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence at a senior level, ideally with at least 2 years of leading a team.
- Experience in the design and development of a Corporate Data Warehouse architecture and data integration.
- Extensive experience in building up and maintaining ETL processes as well as linking different sources of data.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI), having worked with Python, BigQuery and Oracle Database is a sound basis, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Business Central and Evidanza is an advantage.
- Ability to create complex analytical reportings, meaningful dashboards and visualizations, and defining KPIs.
- Strong level of client-facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ideally, you worked in a consumer-focused online/eCommerce company before with a good mix between technical and product-related BI experience
- Business Fluent in English, German is not required, but a plus.
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Vanessa Toussaint
Job Type: Full-time