Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1,000 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Ongoing monitoring of digital markets, in particular eServices, with regard to trends, dynamics and changes, as well as deriving the impact on the market and relevant companies
- Quantitative modeling and forecasting of global market developments for digital markets (e.g., eServices or COVID-related eCommerce boom)
- Independent development of analyses and reports that create a deep market understanding
- Structured, appealing and high-quality preparation of research and analysis results in Power Point and Excel
- Independent further development of the offer in the Digital Market Outlook
- Idea generation, solution development and communication with customers/partners
- Completed studies, e.g., in economics/social sciences
- Preferably, but not necessarily: first professional experience, ideally with quantitative reference, in a digital company, market research or related fields of activity
- Digital affinity, e.g., through internships, final theses or previous professional activity
- Excellent analytical skills and a quick grasp of concepts
- High level of initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the personal ambition to design new services/products, to contribute ideas and to grow strongly together with us
- High degree of reliability and flexibility as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Openness to learn new technologies, e.g., coding in R or Python
- Very good English skills
- Very good knowledge in MS Excel and confident handling of MS Office
The Strategic Market Insights team at Statista creates exclusive, data-driven content in the form of market models, expert surveys, and in-depth reports about countries and current topics. Our products include Market Outlooks, with industry insights and growth trends for more than 150 countries, the Company DB, which covers more than 15 million companies, and the Global Consumer Survey featuring consumer data for 55 countries and 11,500+ consumer brands. In addition, our ecommerceDB.com database offers customers a unique tool for eCommerce market analyses, benchmarks, and lead generation.
International TeamAttractive locationsPersonal developmentProfessional developmentEventsFood & Beverages