Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1,000 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Student recruitment and full-time recruitment support, for multilingual data platforms - from advertising, screening, conducting interviews to preparing contracts and related onboarding processes.
- Administrative coordination of student employees’ work (trainings, payroll administration, performance evaluation).
- Talent management and career path development for student employees.
- Analytical support in organizational reporting and training administration.
- Coordination of long-term co-operations with universities and other institutions,
- for recruiting and expertise exchange.
- Support of social events organization for the ERI department.
- Liaising with the central HR and Recruitment departments.
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies (preferable focus: organizational or corporate psychology).
- Fluent English language skills necessary, Professional German would be desirable and other languages an advantage.
- We require meticulous attention to detail and professional style in written and spoken business communication.
- First experience in project management, recruiting and HR processes.
- Analytical and detail-oriented (strong Excel skills preferable).
- Clear communicator and good listener, with empathetic and friendly personality, driven by keen interest in topics of employee development.
- Team-minded, proactive way of working, capability to work well under pressure and “get things done”.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, approximately 200 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
International TeamAttractive locationsPersonal developmentProfessional developmentEventsFood & Beverages