HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Own set of responsibilities within the Laundry and Home Care R&D team
- Managing IT-Systems and digitalization with a focus on data analytics
- Hands-on experience evaluating and catering the business needs of an international R&D community with regards to the analysis and reporting of experimental data
- Plan and create new interactive dashboards / reports with Power BI
- Maintenance and optimize existing reports in Power BI
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry related studies
- Knowledge in processing and analyzing experimental data are advantageous
- German and English language skills
- Advanced knowledge of Power BI
- Leverage public-available knowledge / resources for upskilling
- A team-oriented, open-minded and flexible personality
JOB ID: 21017845Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com