In our fast-changing world, we are at the forefront of developing state-of-the-art technologies and methods for easier, safer and more environmentally friendly products and power electronics solutions in a wide range of application fields.
In your new role you will:
- Develop, optimize and maintain Python scripts for the extraction of simulated and measured data , memory organization in databases and parameter extraction
- Automate the model generation, tests, documentation and the creation of delivery packages
- Develop a concept for an overall database for model data and model-relevant product data
- Maintain and further develop self-developed tools and connection to the TCAD environment
- Take care of AI/ML application in component development
You remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations and take decisions despite uncertain circumstances. With your foresight, you work conscientiously on making things better, faster, and more efficient. You are a true team player who collaborates beyond borders and appreciate the contribution of others, demonstrating active knowledge transfer and best practice sharing. You know how to make use of your potential and motivate yourself and others to achieve top results and performances.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A successfully completed university degree in computer science, mathematics or in physics/electrical engineering with strong background in computer science/mathematics
- At least 5 years of professional work experience and knowledge in the area of algorithms and software development (clean code, test driven development and design patterns)
- Very good programming skill with focus on Python
- Hands-on experience with tools like Matlab/Simulink, Spice, Verilog-A; TCAD experience would be appreciated
- An agile mindset and good communication skills in English and German as a benefit
This is the world’s first high-volume production site for power semiconductors on 300 mm wafers