esanum is a solid digital company founded in 2007 in Berlin. We are all about health, medicine, digital healthcare marketing and (web) technology. With more than 100 employees, we operate an online portal for physicians: we help more than 300,000 medical professionals in Germany and Europe across all disciplines to network and exchange knowledge. esanum is a news portal, training provider and a community.
esanum is firmly established in the health and pharmaceutical market and is a partner of many renowned medical associations and publishers. We are actively contributing to the digitalisation of the health market, with a constant growth in a crisis-proof industry.
For even more drive in the team, we are now looking for a full-time Junior Data Engineer / Data Scientist (m/ f/d). Your new workplace is in the sunny heart of Prenzlauer Berg.
- You ensure the qualitative improvement of our data and data structures
- The creation of reports to measure the success of online marketing campaigns
- Support in planning processes for new campaigns and products
- You control and improve our tracking and analysis software
- The provision of ad hoc evaluations for project management and sales
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, mathematics or engineering, also in the field of business informatics or business mathematics
- Knowledge of the application of statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data
- Analytical skills, structured working methods and communication skills
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language; Python preferred
- Experience with SQL and relational databases is a plus
- Experience in Digital Marketing or e-Commerce is a plus
WE OFFER YOU
- A friendly and international team that greatly values innovation and teamwork
- You have the possibility to switch between remote and office work
- A secure job with permanent employment from day one
- Regular team events to promote team spirit
- A setting that allows for concentrated work and encourages space for your ideas
- Personal development - both professionally and personally - through training courses, seminars, etc
- Daily fresh organic fruit, drinks, and social get-togethers
- Relaxing breaks in our cosy team kitchen, in a pretty Prenzlauer Berg courtyard, or on a short culinary walk around our neighbourhood
- A good working atmosphere in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg in a light-bathed brick former cart shed with lots of plants
- Three chickens in our large, leafy yard that provide us with fresh organic eggs
- Many nice colleagues in a colourful, diverse, international, and dynamic team that gives great importance to respect, appreciation, and fulfilment
This job is for you? Great, you can apply online now!
Your contact person:
Esther Richter, Human Resources Manager
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung