Together, we work every day on customized solutions for major online retailers and marketplaces, shaping the payment solutions of tomorrow.
We are looking for a pragmatic and rigorous Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d) who can collaborate effectively and take ownership in a diverse team to
- build and run ML products that solve complex business challenges at scale in the Risk Management domain
- help shape the future of ML engineering at Ratepay by bringing your ideas on improving and automating what we do and how we do it
- Design, implement and improve scalable, efficient, and well-tested ML engineering solutions, which includes fraud prevention and credit risk decision systems with advanced feature engineering, algorithms and experimentation
- Build and own large additions to our ML engineering framework, charged with finding ways to create and improve scalable and reliable ML delivery solutions
That's what you bring along
- Professional experience and proficiency in building ML services and pipelines in Python or Java that are scalable, dependable, well tested and monitored
- Practical experience with DevOps practice
- Living software development best practices in your daily work (most important to us: clean code, testing, version control, automation, containerisation and code review)
- Experience with developing and deploying quantitative applications in a production data science setting
- Basic understanding of ML and statistics theory
- Business proficiency in English
That's how working with us will be
- Flexible working hours and mobile office
- Individual solutions to balance work and family life
- Working with a modern Tech-Stack and the free choice of your working tools
- A challenging job in a rapidly growing industry
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- A safe working environment with plenty of scope for creativity
- Trustful interaction in a welcoming team with flat hierarchies
- Company and team events, knowledge exchange and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Ratepay company pension plan
- The opportunity to get involved in social projects as part of our sustainability initiative
Equal Opportunities & Diversity
We value our diversity and welcome everyone to our team. Regardless of ethnic and social background, religious beliefs, worldview, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental limitations, age, marital status, educational background and nationality.
Does that sound like an exciting challenge for you? Thomas, our Recruiter is looking forward to your application.Apply for this position
Our goal is quite simple. We want to make payment on the Internet as convenient as possible.
That's why we offer the most popular online payment methods in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands as white label solutions. We have been doing this so successfully since 2009 that we are the market leader in Europe.
White-label means that we design our solutions without branding, so that our customers* can appear in their own look and feel in the online shop and without a break in the checkout. In addition to the dominant purchase on account, we also offer direct debit, instalment purchase and prepayment. Our customers and partners include merchants such as Eurowings, Ebay and About you and payment service providers such as Adyen.
Currently, our Ratepay family consists of over 250 diverse personalities. We continue to grow and are happy about new additions. Together, we take on responsibility, grow with challenges and constantly improve ourselves. With passion, openness and a lot of heart