What you can expect in this role
- You are part of a team that is taking the steps from data warehousing to data products using real-time data pipelines, third party APIs and microservices to support machine learning algorithms as well as other departments on their journey to #LivingData
- As part of flaconi's central BI department consisting of our Data Engineering, Analytics and Data Science teams, you take on challenges across all areas of flaconi's business and also work cross-functionally with software engineers and DevOps
- You foster and enhance our data warehouse architecture that is rapidly growing (currently built on Python, Docker Pentaho Data Integration, Exasol, Data Vault)
- In detail, you build data pipelines, design data models and support us to find scalable technical solutions while ensuring our data quality standards are met
- You will join a team that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and skill development to master technical challenges
Your essential experience and education
- Successfully graduated in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Statistics with relation to programming or any similar subject
- Experience in data engineering, ideally in an analytical environment
- Very strong SQL skills and proficient in (at least) one programming language (ideally Python)
- First relevant experience with Spark and ETL tools (like SSIS, Talend, PDI) are a plus
- Any experience using cloud services, such as AWS Lambda, ECS, API Gateway, Databricks are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Very focused and analytical working method
- Ready to tackle unknown problems in a creative way
What's in it for you?
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract
- Easy-going workplace: We pay your BVG ticket and we do not have a dresscode
- International flair: We support your relocation
- Employee discounts: In our online shop you get 30% discount and can access further discounts at partner companies
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and home office options allow you to reconcile work and private life
- Recreation and relaxation: We offer you 29 days of vacation and the possibility of a paid sabbatical
- Family first: Our “emergency-moms” are there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations and look after your child on site in the office
- Flaconi Development Mix: Actively shape your own career path and take advantage of our internal and external training opportunities
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office!
- Flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures
- Thinking about tomorrow together: Flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Sven Hellmann (Recruiter).
flaconi is one of the largest online pure player for beauty products in Germany. The online shop’s extensive portfolio consists of more than 850 international brands and 55.000 products in the categories perfume, skin care, make-up, hair care, natural cosmetics and accessories. The online shop covers, from drugstore over organic cosmetics to premium, all product segments. flaconi was founded in 2011 and today already employs over 500 people at three locations, at its headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg and its logistics centre, as well as the flaconi Concept Store in Berlin Mitte. The German online shop has won numerous awards and is also represented in Austria and Poland.
Click here to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our diverse portfolio.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let's talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.
- Change and career opportunities
- Startup Spirit
- Family service with free advice
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dogs are welcome
- Open corporate culture
- Takeover train ticket
- Exclusive employee benefits / discounts