Airbus ist ein weltweit führendes Unternehmen im Bereich Luft- und Raumfahrt sowie den dazugehörigen Dienstleistungen. Der Umsatz betrug € 70.5 Mrd. im Jahr 2019, die Anzahl der Mitarbeiter rund 134.000. Airbus bietet die umfangreichste Verkehrsflugzeugpalette. Das Unternehmen ist europäischer Marktführer bei Tank-, Kampf-, Transport- und Missionsflugzeugen und eines der größten Raumfahrtunternehmen der Welt. Die zivilen und militärischen Hubschrauber von Airbus zeichnen sich durch hohe Effizienz aus und sind weltweit gefragt.
Mit Leidenschaft und Entschlossenheit arbeiten unsere Mitarbeiter jeden Tag daran, die Welt zu vernetzen, mit hoher Priorität auf Sicherheit und Fortschritt. Wir sind stolz auf unsere Arbeit und teilen unsere Fachkenntnisse und Erfahrungen, um gemeinsam Spitzenleistungen zu erfüllen. Unsere kulturelle Vielfalt und Zusammenarbeit ermöglicht es uns, Außergewöhnliches zu erreichen – auf dem Erdboden, im Luft- und im Weltraum.
Airbus strebt eine Belegschaft und Arbeitsatmosphäre an, die sich durch Vielfalt und Integration auszeichnen. Wir freuen uns über jede Bewerbung, unabhängig vom sozialen und kulturellen Hintergrund, Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderungsstatus, von der sexuellen Orientierung und Konfession des Bewerbers.
The Airbus Cabin & Cargo Systems team is a great environment for people who want to take the challenge of doing their best at work, while learning and evolving. We are responsible for the cabin & cargo systems on all Airbus aircraft. We design and develop to market needs and we support the final product in service.
You have the opportunity to enable the cabin and cargo systems of the future development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. You will have the autonomy to organize and lead the AI ecosystem for key strategic projects in the cabin and cargo environment and to collaborate with different project groups and stakeholders. This gives you the great opportunity to learn and grow across many different cabin and cargo systems and to drive the application of AI for Airbus.
Your main tasks and accountabilities:
You will be involved in key projects within the Airbus cabin and cargo perimeter and you will have the responsibility to define, design and develop the AI ecosystem. This includes mastering the product technology, specification, design and coding the embedded software as well as collaboration with internal departments / functions and external suppliers and research organizations. Working autonomously you are responsible for the definition and execution of your tasks. You ensure that the objectives of the project are achieved in time, cost and quality.
- Evaluation, validation, development and implementation of systems and functions in the field of aircraft cabin and cargo systems
- Creation of novel aircraft safety applications / functions / proof of concepts by combining various data sources, including images, video footage, sensor data etc. using data analytics and machine learning methods (eg. neural networks). Hardware, software and data acquisition where applicable
- Creation of novel robotics systems for cabin & cargo applications, eg. reinforced learning systems. Software & hardware
- Data acquisition, data cleaning, model creation, validation and deployment for inference. Continuous model monitoring and improvement during model operation. Selection of appropriate metrics, algorithms, backend and frontend for efficiency and robustness
- Definition, evaluation and validation of hardware for model creation, deployment and operations, including embedded solutions on aircraft
- Definition, implementation/creation and deployment of data storage solutions
- Close collaboration with experts from engineering, technology- and product development as well as with external project partners, interfacing with data analyst network
- Market evaluation with focus on trends, technologies, solutions, partner, customer needs
- Networking with other AI Experts inside Airbus and with international partners
Who we are looking for:
- Education Degree up to 5 Years in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication or similar
- Practical experience with AI / machine learning applications in productive environments covering the areas of planning, learning, perception and motion preferably with focus on video / picture & audio processing
- Self-organized and empowered working, team player, open-minded and curious, excellent communication/presentation skills
- Strong interest in continuously learning about new technologies & products
- Ready to travel partly and to work in an international environment
Your specific knowledge:
- Cover the areas of reasoning, problem solving, knowledge representation, language processing, planning and motion and manipulation
- Big data analytics, machine learning, data security and data privacy
- Digitalization methods and tools, digital automation, predictive maintenance and industry 4.0
- AI specific programming languages and packages/libraries
- Hardware (embedded and microcontroller level) and software definition for local (edge) and cloud based solutions (eg. AWS)
- Deep learning methods and neural networks, eg. types, topologies, their state of the art application, constraints and limitations
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Decision Making Algorithms is appreciated but not required
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
If your profile matches with our requirements and you are interested in joining our multi-cultural team of professionals, you can complete your application online (providing your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation, salary expectation and notice period).
Join Airbus now and embrace the opportunity to make a difference. We make it fly and you can too.
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks for unique services and products
- Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
- Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
- Flexible working hours & working time compensation, home office
- Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
- Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
- Health management, e.g. company medical officer
- Car leasing models for employees
- And a lot more